Libellés

Who's in da house ?

lundi 27 juillet 2009

[Ciné] Weeds Quotes

Doug Wilson : It's a weed wonderland, Nancy. It's like Amsterdam only you don't have to visit the Anne Frank house and pretend to be all sad and shit.

~

Andy Botwin : Man, how did you get so smart at what, sixteen? It took me years to learn slightly defective chicks are the way to go. I once went out with this girl with a baby arm, insane in the sack, plus when she grabbed my dick with her little hand it looked gigantic.

~

Nancy Botwin : Andy, today it was brought to my attention that the downside to this business is death, so right now I'm not thinking about "the bakery" I'm thinking about enrolling in dental hygiene school so my children aren't orphans.
Andy Botwin : If anything happens to you, I will raise Silas and Shane as my own.
Nancy Botwin : Ok, now I pledge never to die.

~

Nancy Botwin : You're religious?
Cesar : Selectively
Nancy Botwin : Right, the whole thou shalt not kill thing probably isn't work out that well for you, huh?
Cesar : And I support gay marriage.

~

Nancy Botwin : You've made your bed, now fuck in it.

Aucun commentaire: