Libellés

Who's in da house ?

vendredi 7 janvier 2011

[Ciné] Magnolia

And the book says, "We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."

~

Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again?

~

What am I doing? I'm quietly judging you.

~

I can't let this go. I can't let you go. Now, you... you listen to me now. You're a good person. You're a good and beautiful person and I won't let you walk out on me. And I won't let you say those things, those things about how stupid you are and this and that. I won't stand for that. You want to be with me... then you be with me. You see?

~

Don't ever let anyone ever say to you, 'You shouldn't regret anything.' Don't do that, don't! You regret what you fucking want! And use that, use that, use that regret for anything, any way you want. You can use it, okay?

Aucun commentaire: