Libellés

Who's in da house ?

mardi 15 avril 2008

[Zik] Archive - Get out

Get out
Get out
Cos I don’t know what you’re about

Get out
Get out
Cos I don’t know what you’re thinking about
Something says leave
Just leave
Cos I don’t like you looking at me

I don’t want you here
I don’t want you near
Cos your face just gives me the fear

Blow out
Blow out
Cos I don’t believe you’re who you are
And who you said to me

No you’re out
Get out
I don’t wanna know what you're about

Get out

Out the door
Out the door
You’ve become an intolerable bore
Disappear
Disappear
Before your voice it brings me to tears

Don’t want you here
Don’t want you near
Cos I think you’re fucking weird

Blow out
Blow out
I can’t stand to see your face
I wish you’d go some other place
Get out
Get out
I don’t want you hanging about

Get out

Aucun commentaire: