Libellés

Who's in da house ?

samedi 6 novembre 2010

[Ciné] Six Feet Under

"Well, we're all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us through life, and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time. In us."
~
"I lost my job to go to my father's execution. Isn't that the most pathetic thing you've ever heard?"
~
"I felt so free for a week. But then, all of a sudden, within days I went from "Yay, I'm independent" to "Holy fuck, I'm gonna die alone.""
~
"Get in line. Nobody has normal healthy relationships. My theory, which l have yet to put into practice, is to pick someone slightly less crazier than you are."
~
"You hang on to your pain like it means something, like it's worth something. Well, let me tell 'ya, it's not worth shit. Let it go. Infinite possibilities, and all he can do is whine."
~
"I just feel like all I do, all day long, is just manage myself, try to fuckin' connect with people. But it's like, no matter how much energy you pour into getting to the station on time, or getting on the right train, there's still no fuckin' guarantee that anybody's gonna be there for you to pick you up when you get there."
~
"You fuck somone else's husband to death and then you bring them a quiche ?"
~
"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Aucun commentaire: